I’ve tried a couple of beauty box subscriptions but ended up cancelling them all after feeling pretty “meh” about what I was receiving and I just thought that it wasn’t worth the money as the majority of products were either passed on to friends or gathered dust on my dresser. Then, after seeing Lily Pebbles vlog about her time at the My Little Box office in Paris, I knew I had to give this one a try.
I was a little late signing up and the first box I’ve received is actually the second box that has been available in the UK (unfortunately, I missed out on the Laura Mercier primer in box 1 *sad face*). Each month has a different theme and along with 3 beauty products, you also receive lifestyle items. A nice touch I think and really sets it apart from receiving only trial sized items in other subscription boxes. This months box was designed by none other than Diane Von Furstenberg. In the box, I received:
– My Little Box Micellar Water (Full size) – my favourite method of make up removal before I go in with a cleanser
– L’Occitane Vanilla Hand cream (trial sized) – smells amazing!
– L’Oreal Keratase Hairspray (trial sized) – always handy to have extra hairspray around! especially when it can easily be packed in a travel bag!
– Diane Von Furstenberg Scarf – leopard print isn’t really my thing, but this is beautiful and will be very useful as a head scarf!
– Diane Von Furstenberg pin – the only “meh” item in the box for me
With all the items, the box also includes a gorgeous print with the same cartoon image of DVF that is on the lid of the box, a a magazine and a few vouchers for discount at the brands included. The print could easily be framed and put on display.
All in all, so far I’m very impressed and I’m looking forward to seeing what the theme of next months box is!
I hope you’ve all had a lovely weekend XO